| ||Macaws are in the order Psittaciformes.|
- Description of Aves
- Classification of Aves
NCBI Tree | Paleo Tree
Links to external sites will appear in pop-up windows.
| || |
At Konza Prairie, Common Nighthawks (Chordeiles minor) dive in display. Their wings cause turbulence when they come out of their dive and it makes a buzzing noise.
- Cornell Lab of Ornithology - Check the All About Birds link.
- Great Backyard Bird Count
- Field Guide to Birds - The Biodiversity Institute
- The Internet Bird Collection - videos of many birds
- American Bird Conservancy
- Birds - Friends of the Kaw
- Tennessee Ornithological Society
- Birding Pal
- Birds - GeoZoo
- How Birds Fly - David Goodnow
- Austin-Area Birding Sites
- On the Diversity of the Avifauna of Bexar County, Texas (San Antonio)
- Birds in Nature Photography - Richard Ditch
- Birding Vetical Portal - KEOZ8.COM
- San Diego Zoo - California Condors, Hummingbirds, Flamingoes, Sulawesi Hornbill, Macaws, Grants White-faced Owl, Shoebill Stork, East African Crowned Crane, African Jacana, Bald Ibis, Long-toed Lapwing, Pink-Backed Pelican, African Pygmy Goose, Double Yellow-Headed Amazon Parrot, Emu, Harris Hawk, American Kestrel, Kookaburra, Screech Owl